Skip to main content

Oneplus bullets wireless z bass edition review

Oneplus bullets wireless z bass edition review

best wireless earphones with mic

Wireless Earphone with Mic

View All Detail Up to 90% Off




Why buy OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition In-Ear Wireless Earphone with MicVoice 
IP55 Water Resistant offers long-lasting usability
Charge for 10 Minutes which helps you to enjoy the music for 10 hours
Bluetooth 5.0 support for ease of usage
Assistant support that ensures awesome usage

best wireless earphones with mic

Great for calls and laptop to phone switch is very easy if u need it.

After viewing too many reviews on youtube I think that op bullets wireless Z will have very little bass that's why I ordered the bass edition but after trying the bass edition I found very heavy bass in this version. but as I Love flat sound signature I feel the bass is over boosted and I am getting headaches after using it for a long time. So I decided to replace the bass edition with a regular one. People who love heavy bass can definitely go with bass edition. I love rich vocals and instruments with proper balance bass so this bass version definitely not for me. Hope the people who are confused between the regular vs bass edition will get an idea from my review.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition

Get More Discount Now




Comments